Keywords are powerful and moving words that are used to connect directly with the subconscious mind, giving you a direction to draw the essence of the keyword to you. The more a keyword is repeated, the more it affects your energy. The more it affects your energy, the more you attract the experience, condition, or response that the Switchword represents to you.
How do passwords work?
The subconscious mind records and archives everything that happens around it on all levels, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for future reference. As you observe similar experiences, conditions, or responses associated with a word or action over and over, the subconscious mind begins to anticipate and even seek (attract) these experiences, conditions, or responses. These actions or words become passwords – switches to generate specific experiences, conditions, or responses associated with the words or actions. Passwords bypass the conscious mind and flip switches in the subconscious mind.
Declare, affirm, sing, sing or even just mentally “try” the keyword, and like turning on an electric lamp with a switch, the desired result appears reliably.
Below is a list of Switchwords, Switchpairs, and Switchphrases to help smooth out everyday life with kids.
To deal with conflict, social interactions, and disobedience.
- BENEVOLENT-BLUFF – release fear and peacefully accept the situation
- BENEFICIAL PEACE: keep stable and calm
- CANCEL-CLEAR-CONCEDE-CONFESS – to broadcast fights
- CROWD: Dispel disobedience in children, pets, or subordinates
- DIVINE LOVE: helps stop thumb sucking
- EASY LIMIT – Calm down and reset the limits
- END-SHUT: close this segment and stop causing problems
- HO-LIGHT – decreased irritability
- LIMIT-CROWD – back off and obey
- LIMIT-QUIET: stop escalation of a fight or argument
- LIMIT-SWEET: regain control and shift focus to care
- LOVE-WOMB – helps stop thumb sucking
- OIL-HO – release tension and relax
- PRAISE-JOY – stop being judgmental and jealous
- SILENT-SLOW – Respond instead of reacting (take time to go beyond the initial emotional reaction before responding)
- SWEET LOVE – be soothing, loving and caring
- TINY-SWEET-BE – restores courtesy, affection and calm
- OFF – to go to sleep
- LIGHT-OFF – to improve mood and sleep
- QUIET-SHUT – to sleep even if you are not tired
- HO-SLOW – helps insomnia to sleep
- HO-QUIET-OFF: relax, calm the mental chatter and go to sleep
- QUIET-OFF: quiet mental talk and sleep
- When a child has a hard time napping, try singing Passwords while rocking.
Soothe a crying baby
- Repeat LOVE-LOVE-LOVE over and over for 5-10 minutes. (Helps a child feel safe and loved, it usually has an almost immediate calming effect.)
- Repeat BE-BE-BE-BE over and over for 5-10 minutes. This has been found to work surprisingly well when a child is not feeling well.
- Use BLUFF-COVER to calm yourself down from a terrifying experience.
- CONSIDER-CONTINUE: to help figure out how to do new tasks (great when working with young children)
- JUDGE-CLIMB: to increase understanding and expand views
- CARE-REACH: to help memorize information (great for studying / doing homework)
- REACH-CARE: to retrieve memorized information (ideal for exams)