New skin was founded in 1984 and participates in the skin care and wellness industry. They offer various products related to general wellness along with a business or income opportunity. The main question of this review is, can you really make money from the Nu Skin business or income opportunity?
The thing: Nu Skin offers a host of products related to general wellness, such as oral care, men’s care, cosmetics, sun protection, energy and stamina, cell protection, heart health, body support, mood, immunity support and many more.
1. Cortitrol – Cortitrol is a mood enhancing supplement for $ 42.00 each bottle. It is designed to promote a healthy balance of the hormone cortisol and improves overall satisfaction and control of stressful environments and supports better concentration and mental focus.
2. BioGinkgo 7/27 – This $ 33.00 bottle promotes and improves normal and healthy memory, stimulates concentration and overall focus, promotes blood circulation to the brain, and contains natural antioxidants.
3. Nu Skin 180 facial soap – This face wash cream is 4.2 fl. oz. for $ 36.00 and is supposed to reduce the appearance of age spots or discoloration, evens out skin tone, and also improves skin firmness. Contains 10% active vitamin C that helps combat the effects of aging.
The opportunity: The Nu Skin business or income opportunity explanation is a two-part question. The first, define and understand your Compensation Plan. Second, can you really make money from the Nu Skin income or business opportunity?
To get started, you need to sign up as a distributor and take steps to start earning commissions. Nu Skin has payments that occur both weekly and monthly, deposited directly into your bank account. There are three main ways to earn money by taking advantage of the Nu Skin business or income opportunity.
1. Fast start payment (weekly) – Nu Skin also sells Quick Start product bundles and allows affiliates to sell them too for a pretty decent profit. The Age LOC Spa Beauty Package and the Business Builder Package are the only two quick-start product packages that Nu Skin offers. If you can sell the Age LOC Spa beauty package, you will receive a payment of $ 100, if you can sell the Business Builder package, you will receive a payment of $ 400.
2. Retail Profits (Weekly) – Until 43% in retail customer purchases.
3. Sales volume of your sales network (monthly) – To achieve this type of payment you must be an “active” distributor. To become “active” you must accumulate 250 Personal Group Sales Volume (PGSV). Which means you, your personally enrolled retail customers, preferred customers, and distributors must total at least 250 PGSV.
The cost: None! There is no cost to actually start, participate, and join the Nu Skin business opportunity. To become a full member of your affiliate program and start earning any kind of commission, you need to earn 100 PSV and make five retail sales per month.
To conclude, yes, you can make money with Nu Skin!
Final thoughts: Nu Skin has a great product line in addition to a very diverse and huge variety of products or things (what they physically offer). The prices of your products (things) are not too expensive, but not very cheap either. Your business or income opportunity is decent, but not great! It’s going to take some serious “work” to move up the level or rank and stay active with the company as a distributor.
They only have 3 different payments. On the positive side, they include weekly and monthly payments. The percentage on retail customer purchases would be good, as long as it was always 43%, but keep in mind the fact that it is Until 43%, therefore, you may only get a 3% commission on a certain product, which is not ideal!
The cost is fabulous because it is free. However, you HAS TO get 100 PSV and do FIVE retail sales per month to stay active and earn commissions, so you have to stay at it day after day. It might not be difficult, but taking a vacation for a month would be a bit of a hassle.